• SARE Banner
  • Visit Iowa Farms Banner
  • Small Farm Sustainability Banner
  • Women in Ag Banner


ATTENTION: SAM Registration for Farm Bill Participants

Effective March 23, 2018, landowners and producers who participate in Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS) financial assistance programs and conservation easement programs as a legal entity are now exempt from the requirement to obtain a DUNS number or to register SAM. The Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2018 (2018 Omnibus Bill), exempted landowners and producers participating in NRCS conservation programs from these requirements. If you are a landowner or producer operating as a legal entity and are interested in participating in an NRCS conservation program on land you own or control, you are no longer required to obtain a DUNS number or be registered in SAM to be eligible to participate. Learn more... 


SAM Registration Resources