Wellness and Independence through Nutrition (WIN) works to reduce hunger in underserved mid-life and older Iowans (age 50 years and older) who are eligible for, but not yet enrolled in the food assistance program.
Human Sciences specialists in select areas reach out to various populations to promote awareness of how food assistance can improve nutrition and quality of life for adults age 50+.
2020-2021 WIN Managers and Counties
- Ann Parker: Boone, Greene, Carroll, Polk, Guthrie
- Barb Fuller: Pottawattamie, Mills, Union
- Holly VanHeel / Barb Wollan: Humboldt, Story, Webster, Pocahontas, Tama
- Jill Weber: Black Hawk, Winneshiek, Chickasaw, Fayette
- Mary Krisco: Dallas, Polk, Warren, Madison, Crawford
- Melissa Beerman: Monona
- Phyllis Zalenski: Dubuque, Linn, Muscatine
- Sara Sprouse: Van Buren
- Vera Stokes: Scott, Clinton