What: Learn how to produce accessible digital documents in Adobe InDesign CC and Adobe Acrobat Pro DC with these step-by-step courses.
While the Adobe InDesign CC course prepares Adobe InDesign files for the most accessible PDF export, final remediation of the PDF in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC will also be necessary for a fully accessible final PDF.
- Articulate the difference between the document workflow process participants use now and one that incorporates digital accessibility.
- Integrate styles in documents.
- Integrate the features of Adobe InDesign to create digitally accessible documents.
- Integrate the features of Adobe InDesign to create documents that are read by assistive technology in a designated order.
- Integrate the features of Adobe Acrobat Pro DC to create digitally accessible documents.
Equipment and Materials Needed:
- Reliable internet access
- Adobe InDesign CC 2018 or newer
- Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2018 or newer
Prerequisites: A strong understanding of Adobe InDesign and best design practices, and a basic understanding of Adobe Acrobat Pro DC.
Format: Online, self-paced, step-by-step courses with both video and written instruction. Participants will receive a certificate upon completion.
If you have an ISU net-ID, please access this course by logging into this site in the main menu.