Structured for Success officially launched July 1, 2020, after nearly two years of study, planning, and feedback. Vice President John Lawrence and Assistant Vice President Andrea Nelson prepared this summary of our first year.
Structured for Success One Year Summary, September 2021
For information on models, see Structured for Success Plan for Our Future, November 2019
The overarching goal of Structured for Success was to determine how ISU Extension and Outreach can effectively educate and serve Iowans and how our organizational structure impacts our ability to do so. If you have questions or comments about Structured for Success, please contact John Lawrence at 515-294-6675 or email@example.com, or contact Andrea Nelson at 515-294-0013 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Video announcement: Nov. 22, 2019, Vice President Lawrence shares Structured for Success: The Plan for Our Future
- Structured for Success Plan for Our Future - November 2019
- Structured for Success - Model 3 Whitepaper, October 2019
- Model 3 video message from Vice President Lawrence, 2019
- Structured for Success - Executive Summary: A Proposal, August 2019
- Structured for Success - White Paper: A Review of ISU Extension and Outreach’s Organizational Structure, August 2019
- Archive of the Aug. 20 webinar
- Structured for Success: More Common Themes
This document summarizes additional common themes of questions and comments submitted via the virtual suggestion box since Model 3 was announced Oct. 11, 2019.
- Structured for Success FAQ: Common Themes
This document was updated on Sept. 30, 2019. It summarizes common themes of questions and comments submitted during five virtual listening sessions in September, during the area-wide meetings and other face-to-face sessions in August and September, and via the virtual suggestion box on the Vice President for Extension and Outreach webpage.
If you are seeing an earlier version of the common themes, please refresh your browser.
- Structured for Success: FAQ Archive
This document includes all the FAQs anticipated by the Structured for Success Committee, raised during the Aug. 20, 2019, webinar, and submitted Aug. 21-22, 2019, via the virtual suggestion box on the Vice President for Extension and Outreach webpage.