Upcoming Farm Management Webinars from ISU Extension and Outreach
- Agricultural Law Seminar and Farm Tax Workshop - September 23-24 | Center for Agricultural Law and Taxation
- Statewide Extension Calendar - search for events by county or topic
Missed a live webinar?
- Grain Storage & Corn Quality Issues - Recorded September 17, 2020
- Issues Impacting Iowa Farmland Owners and Tenants for 2021 - Recorded August 25, 2020
- Crop Marketing Strategies - Recorded August 13, 2020
- Farmland Leasing and Management Workshop - Recorded August 10, 2020
- Crop Marketing Strategies - Recorded July 16, 2020
- Visit the Voiced Media page for additional webinars and videos.
Webinars and events from other areas of ISU Extension and Outreach
- ISU Center for Agricultural Law and Taxation
- Ag and Natural Resources
- Extension Crops Team
- Iowa Pork Industry Center
- Human Sciences
Farmland Leasing Videos
- Farmland Leasing Overview with Steve Johnson, ISU Extension Farm Management Field Specialist
- Farmland Leasing and Management: Landowner-Producer Communication and Agreements | 3 part series with Melissa O'Rourke, ISU Extension Farm and Agribusiness Management Field Specialist
Additional leasing resources from ISU Extension and Outreach can be found on the Ag Decision Maker Leasing webpage.
For questions, contact your ISU Extension and Outreach Farm Management Specialist.
Updated September 18, 2020