- Café con Amigos de Extensión Teaches Language Skills to Help Staff Serve Latinx in Iowa
- 2020 Youth AgOvation Competition Announces Winners
- State 4-H Meat Judging Contest Top Team Advances to National Contest
- On Their Own and OK: Iowa 4-H Program Teaches Children Home-Alone Skills
- State Champions Named in 4-H Livestock Quiz Bowl and Skillathon Competitions
COVID-19 Scheduling Impacts
Iowa Fairs Townhall Webinar - 6/17/2020
Other Extension and Outreach programs
Iowa 4-H Mission and Vision
Vision: Preparing Iowa’s youth to be successful, contributing members of society.
Mission: 4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential through youth-adult partnerships and research-based experiences.
In 2016 the Extension Committee on Organization and Policy (ECOP), which is the national representative leadership and governing body of Cooperative Extension, adopted the 4-H Grows: A Promise to America’s Kids Vision. This vision states that in 10 years “4-H will reflect the population demographics, diverse needs, and social conditions of the country. This vision has the elements of inclusion, caring adults, involves at least 1 in 5 youth, and the volunteers and staff reflect the population.” Iowa 4-H is deeply committed to this effort.
Iowa 4-H is the premiere youth development program of Iowa State University Extension and Outreach. For more information about Extension and Outreach visit the website.