- Iowa Youth Learn about Biodiversity and Monarchs
- ISU Experts Help Youth Learn Pest Management through Friendly Competition
- Inaugural 4-H Livestock Quiz Bowl Held at Iowa State
- State Science and Technology Fair of Iowa Announces 2018 Award, Prize, Scholarship Recipients
- Students Across Iowa Show off Their STEM Exhibits
Mission and Vision
Vision: Preparing Iowa’s youth to be successful, contributing members of society.
Mission: 4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential through youth-adult partnerships and research-based experiences.
In 2016 the Extension Committee on Organization and Policy (ECOP), which is the national representative leadership and governing body of Cooperative Extension, adopted the 4-H Grows: A Promise to America’s Kids Vision. This vision states that in 10 years “4-H will reflect the population demographics, diverse needs, and social conditions of the country. This vision has the elements of inclusion, caring adults, involves at least 1 in 5 youth, and the volunteers and staff reflect the population.” Iowa 4-H is deeply committed to this effort.