- 'Monarchs on the Move' Offers Opportunities in STEM
- Growing Together Mini-Grants Awarded to 26 Iowa Counties
- Iowa 4-H’ers Earn Top Honors at Western National Roundup
- Iowa 4-H Awardrobe Winner to Showcase at Omaha Fashion Week
- International Harvester Collector’s Club Expands Iowa 4-H Partnership
Mission and Vision
Vision: Preparing Iowa’s youth to be successful, contributing members of society.
Mission: 4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential through youth-adult partnerships and research-based experiences.
In 2016 the Extension Committee on Organization and Policy (ECOP), which is the national representative leadership and governing body of Cooperative Extension, adopted the 4-H Grows: A Promise to America’s Kids Vision. This vision states that in 10 years “4-H will reflect the population demographics, diverse needs, and social conditions of the country. This vision has the elements of inclusion, caring adults, involves at least 1 in 5 youth, and the volunteers and staff reflect the population.” Iowa 4-H is deeply committed to this effort.