Vice President Lawrence's COVID-19 Exceptional Effort Awards Program will acknowledge and celebrate individuals and teams of our colleagues who have gone above and beyond to educate and inform Iowans during the pandemic.
- See Vice President Lawrence's November 10 message about the program.
- Review the award categories for recognizing individuals, teams, units, and collaborative efforts.
- The deadline for submission of nominations is Friday, December 11, 2020. Winners will be announced in January.
- We will use the same nomination process as the President’s award, but we will have a different online form and review committee.
- Nominations are limited to 500 words and must describe clearly why the nominee(s) merits recognition.
- Individual and team awardees will receive a certificate and formal public recognition.
- Their stories and great ideas will be shared across our system.
- One winner in each category will also receive a program award of $250 for an individual or $500 for a team that will be placed into an ISU account and can be spent through the normal ISU financial process.