Iowa State University Extension and Outreach is dividing the state into areas for meeting purposes only. Get information about upcoming meetings.
Iowa State University Extension and Outreach has divided the state into areas for meeting purposes only.
- Improve internal communication throughout ISU Extension and Outreach.
- Enhance interdisciplinary and multi-county programming.
- Strengthen relationships with colleagues.
- More closely align vision and mission throughout our organization.
- Facilitate communication across counties and across programs, build relationships among staff, and mentor new staff.
- Provide a ready platform for campus leadership and specialists to connect with and listen to staff in the field.
- Build trust through ongoing relationships, collaboration, and accountability.
- Enhance program planning, staff development, and sense of belonging.
Background: Area-wide meetings were begun in 2019 to improve communication in ISU Extension and Outreach. For information about the initial development, see the Plans for Area-Wide, All-Staff Quarterly Meetings (pdf, May 2019).
Winter 2020 virtual meetings: To view resources and materials form the Winter 2020 meetings visit MyExtension.
September 2020 virtual meetings: To view resources and materials from the September 2020 visit the COVID-19 Recovery wepage
Annual Conference, April 1, 2020: A recording of Our Virtual Annual Conference and several of the resources are available from MyExtension.