As Iowans, our strength grows when we empower one another. Iowa State University Extension and Outreach delivers education and information based in research – for your reality.
ISU Extension and Outreach is focusing on recovery to build a strong Iowa.
Learn how your county responded to the 2020 pandemic and is planning for recovery in 2021. ISU Extension and Outreach is prioritizing six initiatives that are important for our state’s recovery.
- When you’re operating a farm or small business: Reviving the Iowa economy, including the farm economy
- When you’re facing financial challenges: Supporting Iowans in improving financial security
- For safe, accessible food from farm to table: Engaging Iowans in improving food supply, safety, and access
- When you’re helping children learn by doing: Expanding educational opportunities for youth
- When you’re facing stress: Engaging Iowans in addressing mental health
- When you’re making decisions about child care: Supporting efforts to increase access to quality child care
Because when you are strong, we all are strong.
Here for you. Now. Always.