Originality and Innovation in Programming
Eligibility: All ISU and County paid Extension and Outreach faculty and staff
Number Awarded: One
Award: $100/ value per individual or up to $500/ value per team effort
Purpose: The purpose of this award is to recognize original, innovative extension programming that has been developed specifically within the organization, and was not derived from another source. This award is presented at the Iowa State University Extension and Outreach Annual Conference.
- completion of the ISU Extension and Outreach Program Development and Curriculum Review processes for the nominated programming is required
- addresses an articulated need, and the programming has been delivered for at least a one-year period prior to December 31, 2020
- produces evidence of originality and innovation in programming developed specifically within ISU Extension and Outreach and not derived from another source
- engages partnerships developed outside of ISU Extension and Outreach to implement programming or funds secured to conduct such programming
- articulates impacts relating to behavior or condition change
The deadline for the 2021 Originality and Innovation in Programming Award nomination is February 10, 2021, 12:00 p.m. (noon), and all nominations should be sent to Linda Young at email@example.com.
Nominations are reviewed by ISU Extension and Outreach before submission to the VPEO and announced at the ISU Extension and Outreach Annual Conference in March. Nominators are notified by February 28. Only nominators receive notice of unsuccessful nominations.