If your role is involved in promoting programs, building relationships or talking about Iowa State University Extension and Outreach with the public, consider joining us for Misson Possible!
Participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance and difference between generalized and targeted marketing.
- Recognize that each of us is the visual representation of our brand.
- Learn how to identify new audiences.
- Select best methods of communications to reach target audiences.
- Identify tactics to grow networks.
- Understand the importance of building relationships in communities.
- Locate Advancement resources on MyExtension.
- Increase engagement with Advancement staff to become more efficient and effective with resources.
Instructors: Advancement Specialists
For questions, contact: Natasha Neal, 515-494-9225
Billie Koester, 515-943-9925
Date and Location:
- Sept 26, 1-4 p.m., Economic Development and Industry Relations, 1805 Collaboration Place, Training Room (1200 A & B), Ames
Who Should Attend:
Any individual who is responsible or a contributor to Extension marketing efforts. If you need to persuade someone to take action, you’re doing marketing. This includes but is not limited to:
- Office Managers or Office Assistants
- County or Regional Directors
- Field Specialists
- Program Coordinators
- County Council Members
- Gain confidence in your marketing efforts
- Understand your target audience and how to reach them
- Implement no-cost marketing and cross-promotion activities
- Recognize when to include your advancement specialists for assistance or greater exposure
Cost to Participants: The workshop is being presented free of charge
You may register online.