ISU Extension and Outreach Professional Development invites you to participate in a Community of Practice as we refresh and dive deeper into our learning of DiSC communication, our workstyles, potential stereotyping, stress and action planning.
Each virtual, 50-minute monthly session focuses on a different topic from the Everything DISC Workplace workshop. Sessions are related yet independent; register for any, or all in the series. Some sessions may require 'homework' to be completed prior to the session. Session leaders will vary. All sessions require participation for full benefit.
- Preferred that participants have taken the Everything DiSC Workplace workshop
- Pre-work will require about one hour per session
- Equipment: virtual delivery will require reliable internet access, a microphone (preferred – telephone alternate), and a camera (preferred - optional).
- Session 1: August 10 - Reviewing 'Your colleagues' on Catalyst
- Session 2: September 14 - Help Other Styles Use Their Strengths
- Session 3: October 12 - Limitations within each style
- Session 4: November 9 - DiSC Theory: research, validity, reliability, history
- Session 5: December 14 - Styles in Meetings
- Session 6: January 11 - Using DiSC One to One
All sessions run 10am - 10:50am. There is no charge for this series.
Register online. About one week prior to each class, participants will receive a reminder email message which will include class pre-work and zoom link. Sessions will not be recorded.
Please contact Alison DePenning for additional information.