ISU Extension and Outreach Professional Development invites you to participate in a Community of Practice as we refresh and dive deeper into our learning of DiSC communication, our workstyles, potential stereotyping, stress and action planning.
Each virtual, 50-minute monthly session focuses on a different topic from the Everything DISC Workplace workshop. Sessions are related yet independent. Registering qualifies you to attend all 6 sessions. Some sessions may require 'homework' to be completed prior to the session. Session leaders will vary. All sessions require participation for full benefit.
- Preferred that participants have taken the Everything DiSC Workplace workshop
- Pre-work will require about one hour per session
- Equipment: virtual delivery will require reliable internet access, a microphone (preferred – telephone alternate), and a camera (preferred - optional).
- Session 1: August 10 - Reviewing 'Your colleagues' on Catalyst
- Session 2: September 14 - Help Other Styles Use Their Strengths
- Session 3: October 12 - Limitations within each style
- Session 4: November 9 - DiSC Theory: research, validity, reliability, history
- Session 5: December 14 - Styles in Meetings
- Session 6: January 11 - Using DiSC One to One
All sessions run 10am - 10:50am. There is no charge for this series.
Register online. About one week prior to each class, participants will receive a reminder email message which will include class pre-work and zoom link. Sessions will not be recorded.
Please contact Alison DePenning for additional information.