What is Crucial Conversations? It’s a course teaching skills/tools for creating a positive environment for dialogue. A crucial conversation is a discussion between two or more people where the stakes are high, opinions vary and emotions are strong. When handled poorly or ignored, these conversations lead to strained relationships and dismal results. The workshop teaches participants to:
- Speak persuasively, not abrasively.
- Foster teamwork and better decision-making.
- Build acceptance rather than resistance.
- Resolve individual and group disagreements.
This workshop meets for 2.5 hours for 5 consecutive days. Registrants are expected to attend all sessions in their entirety.
The cost per participant is $250. For more information about the workshop, see the Crucial Conversations Course Information Sheet.
Questions about the course can be directed to Robin Ertz.
Incorporates the following competencies: Communication, Leadership, Diversity and Inclusion, Supervision.
- Monday, 03/27/2023 9:00 AM
- Tuesday, 03/28/2023 9:00 AM
- Wednesday, 03/29/2023 9:00 AM
- Thursday, 03/30/2023 9:00 AM
- Friday, 03/31/2023 9:00 AM