Creating Accessible Digital Documents in MS Word (Office)
3109 Old Highway 218 South
Iowa City, IA 52246
What: Learn how to produce accessible digital documents in Microsoft Office with this step-by-step course.
While this course focuses on Microsoft Word, these concepts can be carried over to all Microsoft Office products, including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher and Outlook.
- Articulate the difference between the document workflow process participants use now and one that incorporates digital accessibility.
- Integrate styles in documents.
- Integrate the features of Microsoft Word to create digitally accessible documents which pass the accessibility check.
Equipment and Materials Needed:
- Reliable internet access
- For Windows users: Microsoft Office 2016 or Microsoft 365 (installed applications, not the online version)
- For Mac users: Microsoft Office 365 (installed applications, not the online version)
About one week prior to the class, an email will be sent with further details and preparation instructions.
Prerequisites: A basic understanding of Microsoft Office.