Eden Professional Development Webinar Series
Emergency Preparedness for Cultural Heritage Collections
Tuesday, April 14
Join the Extension Disaster Education Network (EDEN) for this month's professional development webinar entitled Emergency Preparedness for Cultural Heritage Collections.
This webinar will provide an overview of preservation concepts and the emergency preparedness cycle as they apply to cultural heritage collections. The presenter will teach the use of risk assessment as a tool for preparedness and provide resources for disaster prevention, preparedness, response, and recovery. A digital handout listing these resources will be included.
The EDEN Professional Development committee hosts monthly webinars that provide disaster-related education and training opportunities for Extension professionals. These webinars are open to all Extension professionals regardless of affiliation with EDEN.
All webinars are recorded and may be accessed at https://extensiondisaster.net/news-events/webinars. Past webinars include:
- January 2020 – Community Resources for Power Outage
- July 2019 – ESF 11: Agriculture and Natural Resources – What Extension Needs to Know in Supporting USDA
- June 2019 – Disaster Financial Preparedness Strategies
- May 2019 – Extension's Response to the Spring Floods of 2019
- Special April 2019 – USDA-NIFA Smith-Lever Special Needs Competitive Grant Opportunity
- April 2019 – FADI Project Overview and Update
- March 2019 – Spring Conditions, What to Expect