Wednesday, December 18, 2019 - 8:00am to Thursday, December 19, 2019 - 5:00pm
The workshop teaches participants to:
- Speak persuasively, not abrasively.
- Foster teamwork and better decision making.
- Build acceptance rather than resistance.
- Resolve individual and group disagreements.
Date and location:
- December 18-19, Mahaska County Extension Office, Oskaloosa
Workshop is 8 a.m.-5 p.m. both days.
Workshop facilitators are Robin Ertz and Julie Hlas. Questions about the course can be directed to Robin Ertz.