Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 8:00am to Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 5:00pm
The workshop teaches participants to:
- Speak persuasively, not abrasively.
- Foster teamwork and better decision making.
- Build acceptance rather than resistance.
- Resolve individual and group disagreements.
Date and location:
- September 17-18, Extension 4-H Building, Ames
Workshop is 8 a.m.-5 p.m. both days.
Workshop facilitators are Robin Ertz and Julie Hlas. Questions about the course can be directed to Robin Ertz.