"Creating Accessible Digital Documents" walks participants through new processes when working in Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher, and Outlook. This free, hands-on workshop is being offered in various locations around the state.
Course Objectives: Participants will be able to:
• Articulate the difference between the document work flow process participants use now and one that incorporates digital accessibility.
• Integrate styles in documents that are specific for ISU Extension and Outreach.
• Integrate the features of Microsoft Word to create digitally accessible documents which pass the accessibility check.
• Use Adobe Acrobat Reader to "read out loud" feature to test documents.
- February 25, 2020, 10:00am – 3:00pm, Muscatine County Extension Office Lunch on your own
- April 9, 2020, 1:00pm - 5:00pm, campus, Extension 4-H Building, Room 1020, Ames
You can register online for the above courses.
The goal is to have everyone participate, county and state. Watch this four minute video by our diversity advisor, Ross Wilburn to learn more about our organization’s commitment to accessibility and eAccessibility.