The military symposium is a statewide event and open to anyone interested, including active military, Veterans, agencies and individuals who support the military community, and ISU Extension and Outreach faculty, specialists, county staff and Council members.
- Dr. Shelley MacDermid Wadsworth, a professor of human development and family studies and director of the Military Family Research Institute at Purdue University
- Dr. Sarah Baughman, a professor at Virginia Tech and national project leader of the Military Families Learning Network
- Brig. Gen. Shawn Ford, Iowa Air National Guard
- Dr. Tim Mullaney, a behavioral scientist for Iowa City Veterans Affairs Health Care System
- Lori Reynolds, LISW, a suicide prevention outreach and education specialist for Veterans Affairs
A local panel of professionals who work with the military community also will be available to answer participant questions.
Wednesday, May 8
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Sun Room at ISU Memorial Union
$10 registration. Free for ISU students. Parking passes available for military community members.