- Meet prior to the fair with personnel from the Youth Development Committee and/or Extension staff to establish expectations for the Shift Manager position.
- Delegate tasks to 4-H youth and leaders during their shifts. Tasks will include but not be limited to food preparation, serving, dishwashing, table cleaning, clean-up of food prep and dining area, operation of the cash register, and ensuring the shift checklist is complete.
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment for volunteers.
- Follow and enforce standards and procedures and comply with food handling and sanitation regulations.
- Manage rotating in and out of different 4-H groups during shift changes
- Present at Cafe at all times during assigned hours.
- Morning manager will manage unlocking and opening restaurant and proper storage of morning supply shipments.
- Evening manager will oversee closing of restaurant at the approved time. Closing will include final cleanup and collecting money from cash register and placing in safe.
High School Diploma
Must be 18 years or older
Must be able to pass a background check
RESPONSIBLE TO: Winneshiek County Youth Development Committee
Interested persons may contact Allie McIntyre by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 563-382-2949.
This position will remain open until filled