This position provides assistance to Clover Kids Lead Teacher for organization and delivery of Clover Kids programming.
- Assist lead teacher with enrichment units and other aspects of the Clover Kids program including but not limited to serving snacks, supervising recreation, and assisting with activities.
- Assist with supervising student during the entirety of the Clover Kids program.
- Demonstrate a commitment to improving the lives of children and an appreciation of different learning styles.
- Be well organized and responsive to student's needs.
- Be able to work cooperatively with other adults as well as with children.
- High school degree required
- Valid drivers license and reliable transportation
- Employment contingent on successful background screening in First Advantage and DHS
- Ability to work with minimal supervision from professional staff and supervise others
- Fluent in Spanish
- Part time, with hours generally between 2:30-5:30 PM. Monday through Friday.
- 25-35 hours per month October-May
How to apply for the position:
Email resume, cover letter, 3 references, and completed job description to Jessica Heisdorffer at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include Clover Kids Assistant in the subject line.