Assist county youth program coordinator with summer youth programs and fair.
• Ability to communicate orally and in writing to youth and adults.
• Experience in organizing educational programs for youth.
• Experience in working with groups.
• Knowledge of a variety of computer programs.
• Ability to work on projects with little supervision.
• Completion of one year of college preferred.
• Valid driver’s license and access to transportation.
• Must pass Child Protection and Safety Policy screening prior to employment.
Dates of employment: May 15-July 21, 2023
40 hours/week up to 400 hours total