To provide excellent customer service using ISU Extension and Outreach materials and resources.
- Assists clients by phone, email, or walk-in.
- Assists county-paid staff and specialists with program execution and day to day office function.
- May maintain high level of marketing and visibility for all programs including websites and social media channels.
- Mailings completed in timely manner.
- Operates all office equipment.
- Copy(s) is placed in appropriate program file.
- News releases are completed accurately and sent routinely.
- Maintain attractive bulletin board in entry.
- Oversee equipment supplies and inventory balances. Order needed supplies in a timely manner
- Assists with main with maintenance of physical facilities including room setup and other tasks in preparation for programs
- Use standard policies and procedures regarding county business operations and council relations.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with staff and clients in the county.
- Continually develop and enhance relevant skills and understand current professional standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school degree or equivalent
- Excellent customer services skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Computer, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Team player and people oriented
- Ability to multi-task and organize
- Associate or bachelor’s degree or two years of office management experience
- Professional office experience
- Bookkeeping experience
20 hours per week
- Wage, funded by county funds, commensurate with experience and education
- On-going in-service training related to job responsibilities
- Employer’s share of Social Security, IPERS and Medicare
- Sick leave and Annual leave (vacation)
- Health Insurance available
- Employee Personnel Handbook
This position will remain open until filled