To plan and deliver programming in through AgriCYence Academy. To assist with administration for extension programming.
- Provides direct instruction of education and experience to youth 6th through 12th grade.
- Plans, coordinates, and implements educational programming in a specific program area in collaboration with program specialists, regional directors and councils.
- Builds community collaborations and serves as the face of ISU Extension and Outreach locally.
- Inform supervisor of county projects and project outcomes.
- Support and initiate strategies to develop volunteer networks.
- Manages local data collection in line with program area requirements.
- Manages project budgets within the program area.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with staff and clients in the county.
- Continually develop and enhance relevant skills and understand current professional standards.
- Provide basic office coverage.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, relevant experience
- Content knowledge in at least one field: agriculture and natural resources, human sciences, youth development, community and economic development
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Computer, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Team player and people oriented
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- Teaching or facilitation experience in field related to program area
- Demonstrated record of establishing new programs
- Experience working cooperatively with boards and diverse groups
SUPERVISOR: Regional or county director
Job Application is required.
Paid Time Off