Mills County Extension is seeking a qualified candidate to plan and deliver programing to youth in Kindergarten through 6th grades. This position is to deliver summer programming primarily in the month of June, with planning and preparation in May. There is potential for this candidate to also provide after school programming during the school year if interested.
- Provides direct instruction of education and experience
- Plans, coordinates, and implements educational programming in a specific program area in collaboration with extension staff
- Inform supervisor of county projects and project outcomes
- Manages local data collection in line with program area requirements
- Maintain a positive working relationship with staff and clients in the county
- Continually develop and enhance relevant skills and understand current professional standards
- Other duties as assigned
- High school graduate
- Content knowledge in youth development
- Strong oral communication skills
- Team player and people oriented
- Teaching or facilitation experience preferred
Degree in education field
Interested applicants are asked to complete the required
and submit it with resume and cover letter to Julie Hering Kent at firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions can be directed to Julie at 712-240-0005. Guaranteed consideration date for applications is March 12, 2023. The position will remain open until filled. This is a temporary, part-time position.