Applicants are being sought out for a full-time 4-H summer program assistant.
Applicants are being sought out for a FULL-TIME 4-H Summer Program Assistant-
- May 13th-August 2nd (Tentative depending on your schedule - opportunity can be used as AN internship)
- located at the ISU Extension Office of Madison County. Position is responsible for developing and facilitating lesson plans to youth. position will be expected to help with the Madison County Fair (July 19-23). For more information contact Nicole Navin at (515) 462-1001.
Create detailed lesson plans utilizing research-based curricula
· Organize supplies and equipment for programs as scheduled by County Youth Coordinator
· Communicate with host-site coordinator as needed via email
· Chaperones youth on field trips, day camps, Taste of Camp and conference/retreats
· Prepare for county fair: process entries and organize materials
· Assist with daily county fair events during the week of July 19-23