To provide service in youth programming, day camps, summer activities, and county fair activities.
- Summer programming
- Working with youth of all ages
- Leading and assisting with day camps
- Capable of taking direction
- Working independently
- Self Starter
- Works well in a fast paced environment
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Experience in 4-H programming
- Experience in youth developement
Providing service as an AmeriCorps member has many benefits including a living allowance, an educational award (scholarship), personal growth, and resume materials. Must be 17 years old to apply. Applications are available in the office. Please include a resume, cover letter, and letter of recommendation with your application. For a full job description stop by the office or email email@example.com.