To provide excellent customer service using ISU Extension and Outreach materials and resources.
Help Manage front desk of Extension Office as well as helping staff with program preperations.
- Assists clients by phone, email, or walk-in.
- Assists county-paid staff and specialists with program execution and day to day office function.
- Prepare meeting information packets and handouts.
- Helps manage volunteer records and background screenings as required in risk management policies.
- May fulfill role of internal bookkeeper
- May maintain high level of marketing and visibility for all programs including websites and social media channels.
- Use standard policies and procedures regarding county business operations and council relations
- Maintain a positive working relationship with staff and clients in the county.
- Oversee equipment supplies and inventory of the office.
- Continually develop and enhance relevant skills and understand current professional standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school degree or equivalent with Post Secondary a plus
- Excellent customer services skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Computer, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Team player and people oriented
- Ability to multi-task and organize
- Minimum high school graduate. Post Secondary a benefit.
- Professional office experience - telephone skills, verbal communication skills.
- Microsoft Office computer skills
- Bookkeeping experience beneficial
- Problem solving, organizational skills and multi tasking.
To be Determined
This position will remain open until filled