Benton County 4-H Summer Coordinator position available on or around May 8, 2023 to July 14, 2023, approximately 400 hours. This is a temporary summer position.
- A ten week position to work with the 4-H Program of Benton County Extension and Outreach.
- Duties include but not limited to: planning, teaching, supervising, and evaluating youth events.
- Attend in-service training meetings and events when necessary.
- Submit records of program participation, program evaluation, wage and mileage reports, as required by supervisor.
- Assist with other related tasks as directed by County Extension and Outreach Staff.
- Some night and weekend events: camps, meetings, fair related projects, etc.
- Currently attending college and must have completed at least one year.
- 4-H experience or other experience working with youth.
- Must have a valid driver's license and available transportation.
- Must have good computer skills, including experience in Word, Excel, etc. and the ability to communicate effectively with youth, adults and Extension professionals.
- Attitude of teamwork.
Application and further information may be obtained by contacting the Benton County Extension and Outreach Office, 501 1st Avenue, Vinton, IA 52349. Phone: 319-472-4739 or email Greg Walston at firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct supervisor is Sheila Hlas, Benton County Youth Coordinator
Office supervisor is Greg Walston, Benton County Extension Program Director
Mileage reimbursement $0.655 when on official business.