To plan and deliver programming in identified program areas. To assist with administration for extension programming.
- Provides direct instruction of education and experience.
- Plans, coordinates, and implements educational programming in a specific program area in collaboration with program specialists, regional directors and councils.
- Builds community collaborations and serves as the face of ISU Extension and Outreach locally.
- Inform supervisor of county projects and project outcomes.
- Support and initiate strategies to develop volunteer networks.
- Manages local data collection in line with program area requirements
- Manages project budgets within the program area.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with staff and clients in the county.
- Continually develop and enhance relevant skills and understand current professional standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School graduate with additional coursework
- Content knowledge in at least one field: agriculture and natural resources, human sciences, youth development, community and economic development
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Computer, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Team player and people oriented
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- Teaching or facilitation experience in field related to program area if direct instruction is a required job responsibility
- Bachelor’s degree with additional years’ experience
- Demonstrated record of establishing new programs
- Successful contract and grant writing experience
- Experience working cooperatively with boards and diverse groups
Submit cover letter, resume and a fillable application to 608 Market St, Audubon, IA 50025; or email email@example.com by March 20, 2023.
· Salary commensurate with education and experience
· Ongoing in-service related to job responsibilities
· Employer’s share of social security, IPERS, and Medicare
· Access to ISU medical, dental and prescription health plans
· Reimbursement for work-related travel and meals
· Paid leave and holidays
· Employee Personnel Handbook