With the overall shortage of meeting rooms available to Extension and Outreach staff, Extension Information Technology would like to offer our meeting room for staff use. Below are the rules for the meeting room and instructions on how to reserve the room. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions.
- The Tubbs Conference Room may be reserved for meetings, it is not to be used for a work area.
- There is a 5-hour time limit for reservations.
- You may not schedule recurring meetings.
- There is a 24 hour approval time on any scheduled meetings in the Tubbs Conference Room.
- Be kind to the equipment provided. If you do not know how to work something, please ask.
You do not need to contact EIT to reserve the room, You simply have to invite the room to your meeting request like you would any other attendee. The room is named EIT - Tubbs Conference Room. As the doors are to remain locked when not in use, you will need to stop in to Extension IT before your meeting so that a staff member can unlock the door for you.
If you decide not to use the room at your reserved time, please cancel your reservation in a timely manner so it can be available for others.