1. Navigate to your calendar in Outlook.
2. Right click on your calendar and choose Share > Share Calendar
3. Enter the email of the person(s) you would like to share your calendar with.
4. Choose the amount of details you'd like to share. The text in the second red box will provide details for each option in the drop down box.
5. Hit send and the recipient will have to accept your invitation to share the calendar.
Editing permission for calendars
1. Once your calendar sharing has been accepted, right click on your calendar and choose properties.
2. Choose the permissions tab.
3. From here you will see a list of people who have been shared the calendar. You can adjust permissions to each person by selecting them and then modifying the settings below. Hit OK once finished.