iPhone Setup with Office 365
NOTE: Many email and calender apps do not support Okta's Multi-Factor Authentication. Multi-Factor Authentication will be required in the future. The Microsoft Outlook App is currently the only known App to support it. If you set up Multi-Factor Authentication, you may be restricted to using the Outlook App.
To sync your iPhone with Office 365 (so that you will have access to email, contacts, calendar):
- From the Home screen, select Settings
- Select Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- Select Add Account
- Select Exchange
- For email address, type: email@example.com (replace netid with your email address)
- For Password, enter your email password
- Click Next
- Select the items you want to synchronize.
- Click Save.
If it doesn't automatically setup and asks for additional information, such as the server address, use outlook.office365.com and use your email address as your username.