Learn ways to prevent the risk of infection in child care and how to protect yourself and others using Universal Precautions. Discover how to access, develop, and use an Exposure Control Plan, a requirement of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
Intended audience: Early childhood providers, teachers, and directors
Format: Self-paced, 1-hour online class
Certification: Approved for Iowa Department of Human Services (DHS) licensing requirements for Universal Precautions training.
- No cost
- Participate online at any time, 24/7
- Receive a certificate for 1 hour of training.
Download the promotional flyer for additional information.
To participate in the online training:
- Read the detailed login instructions.
- Go to the Iowa State University Extension and Outreach Moodle™ login page.
- Create a Moodle account. You will need your DHS Registry ID. HINT - it looks like this: your.name@iowaid.