It’s not too soon to take steps to make your resources last a lifetime. You can “write” your own retirement paycheck as you learn to make informed decisions about your retirement savings and withdrawals. You’ll learn how health insurance, inflation, required minimum distributions, and taxes will impact your retirement paycheck.
Intended audience: Adults of any age
Format: Two 2-hour workshops
Special Offerings - Online
Writing Your Retirement Paycheck
To register, select a date listed in Upcoming Events. All times are CDT.
Delivered online as two, 2-hour workshops.
Cost: $25 per person or couple
Information about access to the online workshops will be emailed to registered participants.
- Medicare Prescription Drug Program
- Social Security Administration - figure your retirement benefits, apply for retirement benefits
- Choose to Save - financial calculators and tools to help save for retirement
- Iowa's Senior Health Insurance Information Program - Info on Long-Term Care Insurance, Medicare Supplement Insurance and other health insurance issues
- Employee Benefits Security Administration - educate and assist workers regarding pensions, health plans and other employee benefits
- American Savings Education Council - savings tools