Get the facts about food and illness that can be prevented by proper handwashing at the correct time. Learn more from our posters, publications, and presentations on clean hands for healthy living.
- Health and Hygiene Training video (also available in espanol)
- Stop! Did you Wash Your Hands? poster - Washing your hands is a very important habit to develop. This poster demonstrates its importance by showing the many diseases that can be prevented simply by washing your hands.
- Wash Your Hands poster - Six steps to effectively wash your hands.
- 5 Myths of Handwashing handout - The truth behind five myths of effective handwashing.
- Handwashing and Glove Use guide - English or Spanish
- Glove Use in Retail Foodservice Establishments: What Managers Need to Know guide - Guidelines for using five types of gloves in a retail foodservice operation and includes teaching tips, an outline for a 30-minute staff training, sample quiz and answer key for questions to ask as a recap.
- I'm Gloving It! - A Guide to Glove Use in Foodservice Establishments poster - The basics of proper glove use in foodservice establishments.