- Blueprint for Creating P&S Position Descriptions.docx - Word File (Updated 05/01/2012)
- Blueprint for Creating Merit Position Descriptions.docx - Word File (Updated 05/01/2012)
Extra-Hourly Employees (University Paid)
When hiring an extra-hourly employee, the person who will supervise the employee first should consult with Extension Personnel office, 2280 Beardshear Hall, (515) 294-3283, to determine the proper classification and advertising procedures. The Extension Personnel office will then work with the ISU Human Resources Department in order to get the proper paperwork processed to get the new employee into the payroll system.
Make sure that these employment forms are completed by the supervisor and the employee:
- the specific work performed in the job
- the relationship of this function to the rest of the office
- the nature of supervision and reporting relationships
- the general conditions: hours, travel, training, etc.
- salary and benefits
2. Discovering an applicant's qualifications:
County Job Application Template - EOADV.15.00A -- Updated August 2017
Search committee and hiring process forms to be used as resources throughout a search process.
Template for Job Descriptions