Current Employee Information

ISU Benefits - Vendor Value Added Services & Other Benefits - additional vendor value added services and benefits for ISU Employees.

Sick Leave Conversion to Vacation Request Form - Sick Leave Conversion to Vacation Request Form (bottom portion)

Application for Payment of Accumulated, Unused Sick Leave - Application for Payment of Accumulated, Unused Sick Leave - for an ISU Employee that is retiring and requesting the $2,000 payout of sick leave if eligible.

Iowa State University Employee Benefits - University Human Resources

Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Information

ISU Child Care & Family Resource Services - The office of ISU Child Care & Family Resources supports all families on the Iowa State University campus. They have many resources you can find on their website including child care services, scholarships, upcoming events, student parent resources and so much more.

ISU WellBeing - ISU WellBeing website with resources and information on your mental, physical, spiritual, emotional, and financial well being.

Workers' Compensation - First Report of Injury Form and Instructions (ISU PAID EMPLOYEES) - All accidents and injuries occurring to ISU Paid Employees at work or in the course of employment must be reported to the employee's supervisor as quickly as possible, even if no medical attention is required. The supervisor and/or employee are responsible for completing a First Report of Injury form and submitting this electronically via the ISU UHR website within 24 hours of the incident reporting.

Address and/or Bank Account Changes

Duplicate Social Security Card - How to obtain a duplicate Social Security Card

Notice of Resignation - The ISU Notice of Resignation Form must be completed by an ISU employee that is resigning/retiring from their position.  The form then needs to be sent to their Supervisor and to ISU Extension and Outreach Human Resources (

Federal Retirement Program Resources - Retirement resources for any ISU Extension and Outreach employee that is on a Federal Retirement Program (CSRS or FERS) that is seeking further information on retirement and retirement planning.

W-4 Information & Forms - ISU Payroll Office

Name Change - Must Complete I-9 Form with New ID's - If an ISU Employee has a name change, a new I-9 Form from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security must be completed with new/updated Identification Documents verified by an authorized representative.

Merit Performance Evaluation Forms

Guidelines for ISU Performance Evaluations

ISU Performance Evaluation Confirmation Forms

Job Profile Tool - Examples

ISU Retirement Resources - ISU retirement resources for any employee seeking further information on retirement and retirement planning.

Separation Checklists & Forms - Program/Unit separation checklists as well as additional resources for employees resigning from ISU and supervisors of affected employees