- Traceability Activities in the United States and the TRACE Project - Maitri Thakur, Charles Hurburgh, Iowa State University
- Compliance & Cost-Benefit Analysis Methodologies for Grain Traceability and Identity Preserved Handling. Greg Bennet. February 2008.
- Conceptual Design of Fully Traceable Supply Chain for Bulk Agricultural Commodities. Maitri Thakur and Charles R. Hurburgh, Jr., Iowa State University. February 2008.
- GIS Based Agricultural Geo-Traceability Model. Poster by Gunsu Gemesi. April 2008.
- Performance Evaluation for Grain Traceability and Identity Preserved Production – Abstract. Greg Bennet. April 2008.
- Scorecard Matrix for Grain Traceability and Identity Preserved Production Compliance Effectiveness. Greg Bennet. April 2008.
- Traceability in Bulk Products - January 2008
- Dynamic simulation model for tracking grain lots in an elevator. Maitri Thakur. May 2007.
- Operational Techniques for Tracking Bulk Grain through Handling Systems and Supply Chains. Maitri Thakur. August 2007.
- Quality Management Systems in Grain Elevators - July 2007
- Food Traceability World Standards, Protocols and IT Solutions. Gunsu Gemesi. October 2006.
- Tracking the Purity of Non-GM Grain at a Local Elevator Using Modeling. April 2005.
- Source Verification for Iowa Specialty Grain Markets. (PDF) Charles R. Hurburgh, Jr., November 2002.
- Traceability/QMS - June 2009
2009 Traceability Conference Information