- Cracking and Dehulling Shriveled and Wrinkled Soybeans. T.J. Brumm, C.R. Hurburgh and L.A. Johnson. 1990
- Estimated Processed Value: A New Concept in Soybean Marketing. Charles R. Hurburgh, Jr. and Thomas J. Brumm.
- Estimating the Processed Value of Soybeans. Thomas J. Brumm and Charles R. Hurburgh, Jr.
- Interlaboratory Comparison of Soybean Protein and Oil Determinations. Randy A Hartwig and Charles R. Hurburgh.
- Long-Term Soybean Composition Patterns and Their Effect on Processing. Charles R. Hurburgh.Jr.
- Oxidative Stabilities of Soybean Oils that Lack Lipoxygenases. J. Am. Oil Chem. N. Shen, W. Fehr. L. Johnson and P. White. 1996
- Protein and Oil Patterns in U.S. and World Soybean Markets. Charles R. Hurburgh, Jr., Thomas J. Brumm, James M. Guinn and Randy A. Hartwig.
- Measures - Soybean Fatty Acids - February 2008.