Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP)
Selling a variety of food and beverages can be an effective fundraising activity, but only if no one gets sick. Find out what organizers and workers need to know before the event regarding regulations and food safety.
Resource addresses food purchases that have positive social, environmental, and economic outcomes. Organized into five sections, the Guide provides an overview about food purchasing and segments focused on four food commodities: fresh shell eggs, dairy, fresh produce, and meats. Each segment presents science-based background information about conventional and alternative production practices addressing food safety, environmental impact, social concerns, nutrition, animal welfare, and/or quality characteristics.
- Food Safety Music by Dr. Carl Winter, UC - Davis
- National Food Service Management Institute
- National Restaurant Association
- School Nutrition Association
- Foodservice Consultants Society
- National Environmental Health Association
- Association of Nutrition & Foodservice Professionals
- American Dietetic Association
- Club Managers Association of America