|red bell pepper|
|green bell pepper|
|Southwest seasoning mix|
- Cut red and green bell peppers into narrow slices. Place in bottom of the Deep Covered Baker.
- Cut onion in wedges using the Apple Wedger. Place in Deep Covered Baker with the peppers.
- Press 2 garlic cloves using the garlic press and add to vegetable mixture.
- Lightly season the vegetable mixture with Southwest Seasoning mix.
- Brush 2-3 chicken breasts lightly with olive oil. Place on top of vegetables and lightly season with Southwest Seasoning mix.
- Cook in microwave 13-15 minutes uncovered. Check temperature with the pocket thermometer (165 degrees). Cover with lid and allow to rest 10 minutes.
- Place tortillas in Mini Baker and microwave 1-1 1/2 minutes.
- Thinly slice cooked chicken and return to Depp Covered Baker with the vegetable mixture. Serve with salsa, shredded cheddar cheese and sour cream.
Combine 4 medium chopped tomatoes, 1/3 cup sliced green onions, 3 Tbsp snipped fresh cilantro, 1 Tbsp Southwest Seasoning mix, 1 Tbsp lime juice and 1/2 tsp salt. Refrigerate salsa until ready to serve.