The Local Foods Program team continuously researches and produces publications and toolkits to help local food systems practitioners do their important work. All of them are available free from the ISU Extension Store or this website.
Links we like
- Creating Change in the Food System: The Role of Regional Food Networks in Iowa, a March 2012 report about the collective impact of RFSWG [PDF] [Michigan State University website]
- Slow Food USA
- Midwest Season Extension Resources (MOSES)
- Iowa Farm to School Program
- Iowa Local Food and Farm Plan
- Supporting Local Food System Development in Your Community
- Leopold Center Publications and Papers (in ISU Digital Repository)
- Journal of Agriculture, Food Systems, and Community Development (open access)
If you cannot find what you are looking for, please contact us.