For local food coordinators
This is the page for local food coordinators, with information on professional development opportunities, funding sources, additional resources, and stories about you and your work. Click the links below to see more!
Local Food Coordinator Peer-to-Peer Resources
Beginning Local Food Coordinator Toolkit
Professional development (including archived webinars)
Regional Food Systems Working Group (RFSWG)
- Register now for 2021 ISU Community Food Systems virtual event
- New FFED farmer-buyer video stars Dubuque Eats Well
- Iowa Food Hub gets new truck with support from community foundation
- Cass County groups pull together for food security during pandemic
- FFED helping create national web portal for food systems curricula
Back to Resources.