For local food coordinators
This is the page for local food coordinators, with information on professional development opportunities, funding sources, additional resources, and stories about you and your work. Click the links below to see more!
Local Food Coordinator Peer-to-Peer Resources
Beginning Local Food Coordinator Toolkit
Professional development (including archived webinars)
Regional Food Systems Working Group (RFSWG)
- Submit your CFS event presentation proposal by Oct. 15
- Statewide farm to table task force announced; first meeting Monday, Sept. 27
- Next virtual Local Food Leader certification begins Oct. 1
- Resolving conflict at farmers markets
- Register now for Iowa Local Food Day October 13
Back to Resources.