For local food coordinators
This is the page for local food coordinators, with information on professional development opportunities, funding sources, additional resources, and stories about you and your work. Click the links below to see more!
Local Food Coordinator Peer-to-Peer Resources
Beginning Local Food Coordinator Toolkit
Professional development (including archived webinars)
Regional Food Systems Working Group (RFSWG)
- New tool helps food service evaluate on-farm food safety practices
- ISU Community Food Systems 2021 Annual Event makes the most of virtual format
- New grant supports North Iowa Fresh, farm to school
- Register now for 2021 ISU Community Food Systems virtual event
- New FFED farmer-buyer video stars Dubuque Eats Well
Back to Resources.