For local food coordinators
This is the page for local food coordinators, with information on professional development opportunities, funding sources, additional resources, and stories about you and your work. Click the links below to see more!
Local Food Coordinator Peer-to-Peer Resources
Beginning Local Food Coordinator Toolkit
Professional development (including archived webinars)
Regional Food Systems Working Group (RFSWG)
- Submit workshop proposals for 2021 CFS Annual Event by Oct. 16
- Virtual food systems certifications offered online
- Spotlight on Brigham Hoegh and Kate Olson, Cass County Extension
- Spotlight on Steven Eilers, Black Hawk County Extension
- Spotlight on Dawn Henderson, Flavors of Northwest Iowa
Back to Resources.