For local food coordinators
This is the page for local food coordinators, with information on professional development opportunities, funding sources, additional resources, and stories about you and your work. Click the links below to see more!
Local Food Coordinator Peer-to-Peer Resources
Beginning Local Food Coordinator Toolkit
Professional development (including archived webinars)
Regional Food Systems Working Group (RFSWG)
- Spotlight on Dawn Henderson, Flavors of Northwest Iowa
- Supporting food systems leaders around the US
- Iowa Specialty Producers Conference is January 23-24 in Ankeny
- 5th Community Food Systems annual event is Jan. 9-10, 2020
- Spotlight on Kelli Anders, Wapello County LFC
Back to Resources.