For local food coordinators
This is the page for local food coordinators, with information on professional development opportunities, funding sources, additional resources, and stories about you and your work. Click the links below to see more!
Local Food Coordinator Peer-to-Peer Resources
Beginning Local Food Coordinator Toolkit
Professional development (including archived webinars)
Regional Food Systems Working Group (RFSWG)
- Food systems trainings coming up in four states
- Spotlight on Aubrey Alvarez, Eat Greater Des Moines
- Building capacity with Iowa’s local food coordinators
- The Gathering draws 1,100 to Mason City
- Spotlight on Sarah Kielly, Buchanan County Food Work Team
Back to Resources.