ISU Extension Finance is responsible for the following:
- Manage ISU Extension's Federal & State allocation of funds, including: budgeting, analysis and financial reporting.
- Advise ISU Extension staff on Federal and State compliance issues.
- Provide fiscal assistance to the Program Directors and Regional Directors.
- Manage and approve personnel actions for all ISU paid Extension employees.
- Manage the ISU Extension Federal Employee Programs: CSRS, FERS, TSP & FEGLI.
- Manage ISU Extension grants and contracts including budgeting and post award financial reporting, managed through campus, and provide training and guidance to counties for grants administered through Extension Districts.