Why should you join (Membership Benefits) :
- Eight awards available from early to late career.
- $500 scholarships available to attend national meeting or for professional development.
- Up to $1,000 grants available to enhance professionalism in the Extension system.
- Develop working relationships and a spirit of fellowship among present and retired Extension staff
- Increased camaraderie among all Extension staff including administration, campus, field and retirees
- Raise awareness and opportunities for membership regarding international experiences.
Annual Membership — is $85. Employees must have completed a full year of Extension employment.
Life Membership — Faculty and those who will retire in a current year or former employees who chose not to join when they retired. ($225 one time fee)
Contact our Current Officers if you have questions.