Why should you join (Membership Benefits) :
- Eight awards available from early to late career.
- $500 scholarships available to attend national meeting or for professional development.
- Up to $1,000 grants available to enhance professionalism in the Extension system.
- Develop working relationships and a spirit of fellowship among present and retired Extension staff
- Increased camaraderie among all Extension staff including administration, campus, field and retirees
- Raise the awareness and opportunities for membership regarding international experiences.
Associate Membership — During first year of Extension employment - **Ask how Associate Membership could be FREE to you!
Annual Membership — After completing a full year of Extension employment. ($68 for first year full membership, $60 to renew annually thereafter)
Life Membership — Faculty and those who will retire in a current year or former employees who chose not to join when they retired. ($225 one time fee)
ESP Annual Members.pdf (2018)
ESP Life Members.pdf (2018)
Contact: Current Officers - President if you have questions.