Real Estate Sales
Career opportunities related to sale of equine real estate facilities.
Description: Sales of horse farms may be conducted in many ways (through representatives and public auctions).
Proximity to Horses: Distant
Specific careers related to nutrition:
- Appraisers – evaluate appropriate price for property
- Auctioneers and assistants – manage the sales process for sales by auction
- Clerical staff – assist in the sales process
- Farm organizations – provide insight into local and state ordinances and provisions to protect/credit the farm owner
- Marketing personnel – provide promotional materials in appropriate places to attract potential buyers
- Real estate agents – may serve as agents for either buyers or sellers specializing in land for agricultural uses
Preparation Required: Licensing is required in all states and district of Columbia