Iowa Equine Industry and Coronavirus Resources
- American Association of Equine Practitioners (AAEP) General Biosecurity Guidelines
- American Horse Council Covid-19 resources
- Equine Disease Communication Center
- Extension Horses - Extension Horses, Inc. is a group of professionals from different Land Grant Universities around the country that collaborate to bring the public research-based information for educational use.
- Equine Guelph
- Financial Assistance Options for Horse Owners and Horse Businesses Recorded Webinar
- United Horse Coalition Covid-19 Resources
- USEF Coronavirus resources
Equine Facilities & Management
- Biosecurity at the Barn
- Equestrian Professional
- Equine Guelph Biosecurity
- Infection Control for Equine Facilities (The Center for Food Security and Public Health)
- Iowa Department of Agriculture and Land Stewardship: Bio-security for Animals and Animal Facilities
- Planning for your horse’s care during the novel coronavirus pandemic
- Preventing the Spread of COVID-19 in Equestrian Facilities
Equine Youth Focus
- Equine Education Network for individuals looking for the right college and equine program
- Iowa 4-H Horse and Pony Project
Resources that you may find helpful as we consider the practices and show seasons
- AQHA Having Fun at Virtual Horse Shows
- APHA E-Shows - Scroll down to get to the “enter now” options for each respective class
- Certified Horsemanship Association Youtube Chaininstructor:
- Charlie Cole from Highpoint Performance Horses Virtual Horse Show/ The Virtual Horse Show will be a horse show from your barn! Saddle up and video your class, and top judges will judge and place your class.
- Equestrian Coach - Equestrian Coach opens the door to a wealth of knowledge provided by some of the best riders, coaches and industry professionals the world has to offer
- Extension Horses has several educational videos on how to perform showmanship, horsemanship, equitation, etc.
- State Line Tack Online Horse Show Series - Enter your horse in the Seclusion Showdown. Examples include Equitation and Horsemanship
- Iowa Covid-19 Information
- Iowa Department of Agriculture and Land Stewardship Covid-19 Resources
- Guidance for Facilities Handling Animals and Interacting with the Public | IDALS, and IDPH
- COVID-19 outbreak guidance for businesses | IDPH
- COVID-19 Volunteer Opportunities | Volunteer Iowa
- Iowa Dept. of Revenue
- Iowa Economic Development Authority
- Targeted Small Business Program - COVID-19 Targeted Small Business Sole Operator Fund
- Iowa Business Information on COVID-19
- Iowa Small Business Development Center
How to Prepare Your Small Business for Coronavirus
- Iowa Farm Bureau:
Iowa Extension and Outreach Resources
- Center for Agriculture and Taxation Covid-19 Resources – Current information on Covid-19 and resources for businesses
- Stay informed on general ISU Extension and Outreach resources and opportunities through the Extension home page and news feed.
- The Iowa 4-H team has at-home learning resources that are publicly available for you and your family to use.
- Iowa Concern offers free and confidential calls and emails to help with stress management, financial issues, legal aid, and crisis resources.
Justice or Nondiscrimination Statement
This institution is an equal opportunity provider. For the full non-discrimination statement or accommodation inquiries, go to www.extension.iastate.edu/diversity/ext.