What: Learn how to produce accessible digital documents in Adobe InDesign CC with this step-by-step course.
While this course prepares Adobe InDesign files for the most accessible PDF export, additional accessibility work in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC will also be necessary for a fully accessible final PDF.
- Articulate the difference between the document workflow process participants use now and one that incorporates digital accessibility.
- Integrate styles in documents.
- Integrate the features of Adobe InDesign to create digitally accessible documents.
- Integrate the features of Adobe InDesign to create documents that are read by assistive technology in a designated order.
Equipment and Materials Needed:
- Reliable internet access
- Adobe InDesign CC 2018 or newer
Prerequisites: A strong understanding of Adobe InDesign and best design practices.
Format: Online, self-paced, step-by-step course with both video and written instruction. Participants will receive a certificate upon completion.
If you have an ISU net-ID, please access this course by logging into this site in the main menu.