Current county model numbers map, February 2021
Structured for Success: Final Regions - Jan. 29, 2020, message from John Lawrence and map showing regional boundaries and counties' model choices
Decision Making Resources
County MOU Shared Services Support - FY2013-2019 annual reports of expenses for centralized services.
Additional Structured for Success materials
- Video announcement: Nov. 22, 2019, Vice President Lawrence shares Structured for Success: The Plan for Our Future
- Structured for Success Plan - November 2019
- Structured for Success - Model 3 Whitepaper
- Model 3 video message from Vice President Lawrence
- Structured for Success - Executive Summary: A Proposal, August 2019
- Structured for Success - White Paper: A Review of ISU Extension and Outreach’s Organizational Structure, August 2019
- Archive of the Aug. 20 webinar
Frequently Asked Questions
- Structured for Success: More Common Themes
This document summarizes additional common themes of questions and comments submitted via the virtual suggestion box since Model 3 was announced Oct. 11.
- Structured for Success FAQ: Common Themes
This document was updated on Sept. 30, 2019. It summarizes common themes of questions and comments submitted during five virtual listening sessions in September, during the area-wide meetings and other face-to-face sessions in August and September, and via the virtual suggestion box on the Vice President for Extension and Outreach webpage.
If you are seeing an earlier version of the common themes, please refresh your browser.
- Structured for Success: FAQ Archive
This document includes all the FAQs anticipated by the Structured for Success Committee, raised during the Aug. 20 webinar, and submitted Aug. 21-22 via the virtual suggestion box on the Vice President for Extension and Outreach webpage.